“System Engineering” is our expertise.
Make your New Year Resolution count: improve the operational availability of your critical assets.
“System Engineering” is our expertise. Call us for help.
Your electrical systems such as your Power Distribution, MCCs, Drives, and Motors are essential key components for your operation. Make your New Year resolution count improve the operational availability of your critical assets. Use our experienced engineering team to help you with:
- Project Management (Project Planning & Timeline)
- Existing System Data Gathering and Review including:
- Electrical Power study
- Single Line Diagrams (SLDs) – Power Distribution, MCCs, Drives, Motors
- Electrical Room Equipment Layouts, Cables Routing (raceways)
- Review and Verification of Vendor’s supplied Design Documentation
- Coordination with Vendor to provide best solutions based on client’s requirements.
- Prepare Electrical and General Installation Package Specifications
- Drawings and Design Documentation for Review, including:
- New Equipment Layout and Cable Raceways in electrical rooms
- Cable Schedule, Terminations sheets, and Specific Installation Details
- Review Design Documentation to meet CSA Compliance and Construction Feasibility
- Issue P.Eng. Approved Drawings and Specifications for Bid and Construction phase
- Submit drawings for ESA Plan Review, if required
- Design Review Meetings and On-Site Visits
- Installation Package (for Construction phase), including detailed Demolition, Removal and Re-Install Drawings